Monday 26 May 2008

My First Montfort Gym Knicker Experience


I first became interested in School Knickers when I was at Primary School,
I was really turned on by the sight of the Girls doing P.E in their White vests and Navy Blue Gym Knickers,and I longed to be able to wear a pair.Unfortunately at the time my younger sister wore White Cherub School Bloomers.When I was 13 my sister brought home a note from school for my mother
following a Gym inspection to say that she had to wear Regulation Navy Blue Knickers like the rest of the Girls.
The first day she wore them,she left them on the edge of the bath when she went to bed.I locked the bathroom door and stripped down to my vest,and inserted my legs through the firm elasticated cuff legs of her Navy blue 18" Montfort cotton interlock Knickers with the double back panel and pulled them up firmly round my waist.I then proceeded to feel them all over running my my fingers around the cuff legbands,feeling the soft cotton crotch between my legs,and the ridges of the double back panel.
I got really excited and my Cock began to get really stiff, and I started to rub it through the soft cotton navy blue material until it got really hard, I pushed a hankerchief down the front of the knickers just in time to prevent the cum from going all over the inside of her Knickers.

When my sister went to Secondary School she had to wear Grey Montfont regulation Knickers all the time and I obtained her old Navy Blues which I was able to wear whenever I wanted to as well as her Grey Knickers.which had contasting white stitching around the cuff legbands and down the double back panel.I used to wear her Knickers to bed every night either the Navy blue or the grey and wanked by lying astride and pillow and fucking it while at the same time running my hands down between the soft crotch and feeling the cuff legbands, or running my hand over my bottom feeling the ridges of the Double back panel.
When she was not at school I enjoyed wearing the Knickers with the rest of her school uniform which was,White Knee length Socks,Candy Striped Blouse,with plain Red Tie,Grey pleated skirt with a bib front,Red Blazer or red Jumper.I also used to wear her gym kit consisting of Red airtex gym blouse,and grey wrap around gym Skirt. I still love wearing Gym Knickers whenever I can and have about 150 pairs of regulation Gym Knickers in all School Colours mainly Cherub, Montfort and Meridan. 1950s style,and 1960s with double back panel and cuff legs. I particularly love wide legs bands with tight elastic they really grip your thighs. I also enjoy wearing full uniform and Gym Kit (I have uniforms and gym kits in all school colours).Its wonderful doing your gym excerises in front of the mirror,and bending over and seeing your gym knickers strectched tightly over your bottom,and the legbands gripping your thighs under your short Gym skirt,whether it be the same colour or a contrasting colour.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My experiences are very similar to yours.

I have been wearing girls' cotton interlock gym knickers mostly plain white or navy blue Montforts and Cherubs and equivalents since I was 12 when I first tried on a pair of my big sister's white cotton interlock Cherub knicks - full briefs. That's 43 years now I have been wearing knickers and I haven't even owned any male underpants nor worn them since I was 18.

I am going out now but will post a fuller message later. Like you I also enjoy wearing uniform at home but I am not into spanking etc.

Anonymous said...

I loved wearing gym knickers at school and have still got them my two girls wear them at home when doing exercising and Leotard for ballet class I wear Leotard with my skirt in summer and when no one in I take skirt off but husband seen me and otk me for a laugh im into spanking now

Anonymous said...

I first wore navyblue knickers made by 'Ladybird' in Ireland when I was about 12 and I have been wearing knickers since then. I keep one pair of male underpants in case I have to visit the doctor but I have never worn them. I feel very sexy wearing school knickers.

Anonymous said...

The famour Cherub and Montfort cotton school knickers were the knickers of choice for schoolgirls from the 1940's to the 1970's, and what lovely knickers they were! For me, the very best were those of the 1950's. Not intended to excite boys, but they did!

The Cherubs, made from thick soft cotton and with thick elastic in the waistband and slightly thinner elastic in the legs, sometimes black elastic was used, sometimes white. The little eyelets in the legs and waist so that mothers could replace the elastics in their daughters knickers when they broke. And why did they break? What were these girls doing to cause the waist and leg elastics to break? Wild exercises in the gym, or something else? The wide double gussets and the makers name tag with the size - 12", 14", 16" and 18" for smaller girls and 20", 22" and 24" for bigger girls with nice plump bottoms. Often with the girls name sewn into the back of the knickers.

Then the cotton Montforts with the superb double back panel, elasticated waist, again with replaceable elastic,cuff legs, double gusset and higher cut leg than the Cherubs. Another lovely knicker.

Think of all the colours avilable. Most schools specified Navy Blue and rather fewer Bottle Green, but some, often private schools, required White, Brown, Pillar Box Red, Gray, Fawn, Purple, Maroon, Sage Greeen, Pea Green or Fawn.

And think of the many other makers such as Trufit, Trutex, St Michael, St Margaret, Jonelle, David Luke, Gymphlex, Telsada, Meridian et al.These girls were spoilt for choice!

Anonymous said...

my recollections of delicious navy knickers comes from watching my girl classmates doing pt and games over 50 years ago. I still love to see pictures of them and have over the years owned a few pairs myself. To my eternal shame i am still masturbating while wearing them even at my 'advanced' years.
What a shame they are becoming a thing of the past....we should make all girls wear them ...especially 6th formers.
dk debbie

Anonymous said...

I own many pairs of Montfort and Molissa school knickers just as you all do.
I love to wear them with my green hold up stockings and green t shirt which i bought all part of school uniform
i love to dress in this green underwear before i put my work clothes on top and go to work and stay in them all day....fabulous!

ELASTIC LEGS said...

I HAVE BEEN A REGULATION SCHOOL KNICKER LOVER EVER SINCE I WAS A VERY YOUNG BOY AND IN THE SIXTIES I STARTED MY OWN COMPANY AND WE DID A LOT OF WORK ON SCHOOLS SO I WAS FORTUNATE TO SEE MANY MANY GIRLS DOING PE IN THERE SCHOOL KNICKERS, THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAD WAS PAINTING THE LINES ON THE OUTSIDE NETBALL PITCHES AT AN ALL GIRLS SCHOOL WHICH HAD TO BE DONE IN TERM TIME
ARRANGEMENTS WERE MADE WITH THE GYM MISTRESS AND AS THE PAINT DRIED IN AN HOUR WE COULD DO ONE COURT AS THEY PLAYED ON THE OTHERS THEN CHANGE OVER TO ANOTHER ONE, THE GIRLS WERE AGED UP TO EIGHTEEN AND NAVY BLUE KNICKERS HAD TO BE WORN. THERE WERE NO LINE MARKING MACHINES IN THOSE DAYS WE DID THEM ON OUR HANDS AND KNEES WITH A BRUSH AND HOW WE GOT THEM STRAIGHT WAS A MIRACLE AS THESE LOVELY GIRLS IN THERE LOVELY KNICKERS KEPT RUNNING PAST ONLY FEET AWAY AT TIMES, MEMORIES I WILL NEVER FORGET, ACTUALLY I COULD WRITE A BOOK ON THE SUBJECT

kiltieman said...

Hello Kimberley. My experience with navy blue/Bottle green and Maroon school knickers came about mainly because as a boy here in Scotland in the 50's we were encouraged to wear kilts as our uniform. The school tartan was mainly dark blues and greens and the general rule was that we shouldnt wear white pants under our kilts. I had long admired the girls running around in their kilts skirts and knickers and had the longing to wear them and be like them too. I loved seeing their kilts fly up when we played in the street and especially when the girls would sit down with their legs open and their legs pulled up and in! We also used to wear our kilts with the knickers under to Sunday school and were warned to keep our knees together! Boys being boys of course we didnt especially when it came to the Christmas parties. Our tasks included blowing up the balloons for the games and my method was to blow the balloon right up then put it between my knees to tie the neck. I didnt realise that most balloons when stretched became transparent so anyone could see right through them and of course also see what colour knickers we were wearing. The girls would then tease us about it. My navy blue knix were handy for games where we had to sit on the balloons to burst them as they offered some protection against the sting you could get as the latex contracted. When I got to my teens we still wore the kilts and also the colour of knickers that best matched the kilt main colour. We wernt all that careful when we sat or ran so our knickers were again on show which I always found was a turnon. I felt my cock get very hard and strain against my knickers but the elastic always kept it within bounds. I still wear my kilts every day now and have a few pairs of navy blue knickers and also green ones which I always wear underneath. Best garments Ive ever worn.

Kimberley said...

Thank you Kiltieman great recollections