Thursday 19 June 2008

Appreciation of Montfort Bottle Green Knickers

This is in memory of at least 300 Girls and in particular Anne Withy, Jean Barnes, Janet Allen, Delcia Clayton,Marilyn Toule,Valerie Steer,Trudy Bingley, Jane Britton, Julie Brown,
Lesley stubbings, Anita Atkins, Jill Prime, Jane Porter.Lyn Osborne, Janice Carter Jane Cater and JulieAspinall, who wore Montfort Regulation Bottle Green Interlock Gym knickers with Double back Panel and ribbed cuff legs in the Gym over a period of years exhibiting the virtues of Montfort School Gym Knickers, being worn either with their Yellow Aertex Gym Blouse tucked inside them,or with the Gym Blouse outside with a glimpse of Green Knickers showing beneath.The thrill of the seeing the Knickers put through their paces with legs astride vaulting over the horse or stretched bending down, or dancing around the Gym.,and outside glimpses under the Navy Blue Wrap around Gymskirt, particular the Bottle green crotch being exposed during the High Jump stradling the Bar.and the full view of a tight BottleGreen Knicker clad bottom when landing on all fours after a Long Jump with the Skirt falling over the back. And in particular those Girls who wore their Bottle Green Knickers under their
White Tennis dresses or skirts.not to mention Rounders in Aertex Gym Blouses tucked into Bottle Green knickers.

The oportunity to view the Knickers by looking up the Staircase as Girls climbed the Stairs showing Bottle Green Crotches and tight fitting cuff legbands under their Short Grey Pleated Skirts.complemented by White Blouse,Yellow/Green Striped Tie,
Bottle Green Jumper,and a mixture of White Knee length Socks,Stockings and suspenders, and sometimes white or pink underskirts.

It is some 30 years since I had the pleasure of watching these Girls putting their Knickers through their paces,and the thrill I had from watching the beautifully tailored briefs clinging to their bottoms as they stretched ,bent down,lept about
and parted their legs showing all the attributes of these wonderfully made and designed Knickers whilst stressing them and straining them to the limits.
In particular the front view of the V shape of the Legbands as they stood with hands by their sides.and the wide stretched crotch as they lifted their arms and parted their legs,with the girls who wore their Gym Blouses on the outside revealing more of their Knickers.
Side on views showing the legbands sloping down from the front to the back and the sight of one of the verical lines of the Double back panel Lying flat on a rubber mat, the curvature of their pert little bottoms sticking up in the Air, highlighting the unstretched verical ridges of the Double Back panel.
Crouching down, or bending down, stretching their knickers fully, the enourmous shape of Bottom clad Knickers,with the vertical ridges of the Double back panel fully parted and stretched
Sitting on the floor Legs parted and drawn up. Showing the full circle of each Cuff legband, gripping their thighs and the fully stretched soft cotton double
Crotch with the stitching in an arc across the top .
I wanted to be with them doing all the excerises and longed to experience what wearing a pair of Gym Knickers was like, or even have the oportunity to feel a pair,or perhaps one of the Girls would leave a pair somewhere where they could be removed and taken home.I knew it would be fantastic as watching the Girls Knickers made me aroused and excited.

Today I have received the parcel I am on my own and I take it to the Bedroom and sit on the Bed and open it.I take out the contents and lay them on the Bed.
A pair of Band new Montfort Cotton Interlock Regulation Bottle Green knickers size 22” cica 1960 with the original square Lable which says Montfort Tru-fit Tailored Briefs, and the Lux washing instruction label stuck on the front of the Knickers.
They are delightful, soft smooth cotton,a lovely colour of Bottle Green,ridged double Back panel, firm elasticated , wide cuff legs with prominent cross stitching on the outside of leg bands to give them strength,eyelet holes in the legbands and waist to enable the Elastic to be replaced.
These will not been worn, I think of those Girls who gave me pleasure all those years ago, I now have a pair of their Knickers and I can touch and feel them,they are indentical But mine are new.
The sight of these knickers as previously makes me aroused and understandingly after all these years I would love to cum in a Pair of Bottle Green Montforts
I remove my Clothes and put on a pair of Montfort Regulation Maroon Gym Knickers
which are Indentical to the Bottle Green accept that there are Secondhand having
previously been owned and worn by a girl called Bridget Masters and are size 24”,she was clearly very energtic in the Gym due to the amount of wear around the crotch and legband area, and they still have the smell of Schoolgirl.
It will be in these Knickers that I will feel the attributes of my Bottle Green Knickers
and release 30 years of desire.The ritual begins by feeling my Bottle Green Knickers
all over,the feel of the cotton double back panel ridges,The wide firmly elasticated Cuff Legbands, the raised patterned stitchng aroundf the Legbands,the tailored shape, and whilst viewing them do the same with my Maroon Knickers,but this time I recall those girls who I watched wearing them and now I know what they feel like to wear.
I run my hands over by bottom. and front experiencing the feel of the material,the double back panel, Cuff legs,and stitching.especially between the Legs where Bridget was particularly roughwith them.I can image her spending a lot of time sitting on a beam, or going up ropes, and continually fiddling with her legband elastic.
The time has come after 30 years to look at my Bottle Green Knickers and make the
Dedication whilst rubbing the front of Bridget’s Maroon Knickers, making my Cock
harder and harder.
Whilst I am experiencing Bridgets Knickers.knowing that she was once inside them, my mind goes back 30 years and it is those girls I am thinking about and seeing as I shout out their names and the dedication,
“Anne Withy, Jean Barnes, Janet Allen,Delcia Clayton, Marilyn Toule,Valerie Steer,Trudy Bingley, Jane Britton,Julie Brown, Lesley stubbings, Anita Atkins, Jill Prime,Jane Porter.Lyn Osborne, Janice Carter, Jane Cater and Julie Aspinall, I am wearing and feeling your beautiful Montfort Bottle Green Gym Knickers. I am feeling your Legbands, I am feeling your Double back Panel, I am feeling the soft Interlock material, and your soft double thick Crotch.I am looking at your beautiful Bottle Green Knickers ,I longed to wear and feel your Knickers,you teased me in the gym showing off you knickers, Now I am wearing your Knickers and I am wanking in them,and I shall fill your knickers with cum whenever I want to. “

Wanking as hard as I can, finally I am ready to explode, I gently kiss the front of my Bottle Green knickers, whilst shooting cum all over the inside of Bridget’s Maroon Knickers.

My 30 year urge and desire has at long last been satisfied

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was fortunate when I was a boy in being encouraged to wear the kilt, not only on Sundays but also to school and of course under my kilt I, along with plenty of other Scottish boys, was given girl's bottle green cotton knickers to wear. As well as Montfort I also wore Cherub and Meridian but always bottle green cotton knickers. As I grew older I continued to wear the kilt and though I did try going without underwear I always came back to wearing my bottle green knickers and even now several decades since I was first encouraged to wear the kilt I still wear my kilt and still have a pair of girl's bottle green cotton knickers underneath.