Saturday 21 June 2008

High School Navy Blues











When I was 21 I moved away from home with my Job for a couple of years.The first few weeks I stayed in a Guest House next to the GirlsHigh School.The first day I arrived I was taken up to the attic and out of the window had a wonderful view of the School playing Fields.Not only that there were about 50 girls doing Games,Rounders and Cricket wearing only White Gym Blouses and NAVY BLUE KNICKERS.What was a real turn on was the older Girls playing Cricket wearing White Hats,White Gym Blouses,WhiteSocks.and the 2 Batswomen and Wicket Keeper also wearing White Pads but no White Games Skirts,only NAVY BLUE KNICKERS.After a couple of weeks I moved in with a family who had a 13 year old daughter.When I arrived she was wearing a blue striped summer School Dress which was the same as worn bythe girls I had seen at the High School.Within a few days I had raided the airing cupboard and discovered her Knicker Supply.2 pairs of White Cotton Interlock Montfort School Knickers with double back Panel and Cuff which she changed into after school,1 pair of M & S Stretch Nylon Briefs,being a spare pair for games,and 5 pairs of Montfort Cotton Interlock Navy Blue Knickers with double back panel and Cuff legs.




I discovered that when she went to bed she put her worn Knickers in the Laundry Basket in the Bathroom.From then on I used to take them out at night and wear them to bed,and regularly wanked in them filling them with cum.I did not worry about this being noticed as the crotch was regularly covered with a white stain which I later discovered was normal for Girls starting their Periods.Some times I used to take a Clean pair out of the Airing Cupboard the day before she was due to wear them for Gym wanked in them,puttting them back in the morning, I wonder if she ever knew that when she was doing gym that I had wanked all over the soft cotton crotch up against her pussy.Sometimes used to wear 2 or 3 pairs at the same time as this was lovely and tight up against my cock and gave it added sensation,also the extra firm elasticed cuff legs cut into my thighs.One day when I came home from work,I found a COOP bag on the table containg a new pair of NAVY BLUE Montforts.Later I watched the Girl through the open door of her bedroom standing in front of the mirror trying them on.For your information ,her uniform was Grey Hat with a Pink Band,White Knee lengh Socks,Candy StripedBlouse,Pink Tie.Thick Grey Skirt,Grey Pullover,Grey Blazer with a Pinkedge,A Navy Blue Games Skirt which was rarely worn,and of course NAVY BLUE KNICKERS.I still have the uniform today

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey like your pics I love my pe knickers to and still wear them

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

The pleasure of the cotton Cherub and Montfort regulation knickers starts with handling them. Really soft, thick and strong cotton, so much better than thin nylon. The strong elastic waist band and the elasticated legs on the Cherubs, cuff legs and double rear panel with raised stitching on the Montforts.

Pull them up end enjoy feeling them coming up your thighs, the legs gripping the muscle tissue as they they're pulled up. Finally pulled right up,rotund buttocks now encased in these wonderful navy blue school knickers with the leg elastics gripping the thighs snugly but tightly.

Little did these schoolgirls of yesteryear realise how lucky they were to have mothers that bought these fine knickers for them. Girls might complain that they were itchy, too big and horrible but for boys they were such fun. No other knickers attracted as much interest and pleasure and the range of colours made it better still.

A few weeks before the schools went back drapers shop windows would be full of school knickers in all the local school colours - the best weeks of the year!

Perhaps there should be a petition to restart production of old Cherub and Montfort school knickers to the original designs and quality. All knickers properly labeled and sized and in the original colours. Would there be a queue to buy them?

Anonymous said...

If there was I be there I love navy blue pe knickers

Anonymous said...

Great pictures remind me of my happy days and still enjoy doing when given the chance to wear them

Will Golden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Will Golden said...

I remember those gym knickers.

If the boys misbehaved in PE or games, the teachers would make us wear girls blue gym knickers for a PE session.

I would rather have had a good caning!

There were a few boys who seemed a little too keen on the punishment though, LOL! But, suffice to say, most of us didn't play up too much!

Now, looking back, our intellectually challenged freedom police today would call it child abuse, but it really was quite funny. ....and it worked!

Anonymous said...

i love to wear blue gym knickers when i was a school and i loved teasing the boys some times i would let some of the boys see my cute tight arse when i look back i was such a slut .

Paula said...

I used to love my navy blue pe knickers been spanked many times in them and I still wear them